Conveniently built into a small housing, very lightweight with manual ground balance.
Can use over 50+ different search coils – Ideal for prospectors hunting for shallower or deeper targets.
Pulse Induction Metal Detector
3 Simple push-button controls
8 Easy to Navigate Menu Settings
- Manual Ground Balance (via menu option 1) Elimate Ground to only hear metallic objects.
- Bias (via menu option 2) Boost target response to larger or smaller targets or a bit of both!
- Volume (via menu option 3)
- Gain (via menu option 4) Increase to Amplify target audio response.
- Mode (via menu option 5) Helps to achieve a good target response in varying ground conditions.
- SMF (via menu option 6)
- Battery (via menu option 7) Shows battery power reading on screen!
- Pitch (via menu option 8) Changes the audio pitch tone higher or lower
Backlit Display Clearly visible in all lighting conditions
Large Range of Search Coils can be used from leading brands such as Nugget finder and Coiltek. Search Coils (sold separately)
Light weight only: 1340 g * Weight will vary depending on Search Coil sizes used.
Proudly, Built in Ballarat Victoria, Australia.
One-year manufacturer's warranty
Download Product Flyer
Download User Manual (Rev.5)