SGA Booster is suited for use with the ML GPX 4000, 4500, 4800 and 5000 metal detectors.
When installed correctly it will boost faint targets increasing your sucess rate.
The booster is designed to be attached to your harness or belt using a clip fitted to the booster.
Ideal for those that do not like to wear headphones.
Recommended to be used with 8ohms and 8watt speaker.
Only suitable for use with an external speaker.
Setting up Instructions:
1) Ensure that both the detector and SGA booster are turned off before you turn the detector on.
2) Check that speaker is inserted in the socket and the detector is plugged in also.
3) It is recommended that the threshold be as low as possible but still audible to get the most out of the booster. If threshold is too loud faint signals will be lost in the threshold.
4) It is recommended that the RX GAIN be run two lower than you would if using the detector without a booster.
5) The booster is powered by the detector battery and has a very low power draw.
6) Ensure that the detector and booster are turned off before removing any plugs or connections.