Dunolly Museum - High Quality Map Collection CD
These maps have been put together By the Dunolly Museum.
Aboriginal - 32 maps on Aboriginal Goldfield areas
- Avoca & Homebush (7 maps)
- Chiltern & Rutherglen (2 maps)
- Dunolly (10 maps)
- Maryborough & Carisbrook (9 maps)
- Tarnagulla (6 maps)
- Talbot, Creswick, Kingower, Inglewood & Mt William areas also covered.
Local Government - Dunolly, Tarnagulla & Bet Bet Maps of Victoria
- Deep Leads
- Mineral districts
- WW1 Battalion areas
Mining Certificates - a collection of 5 decorative mining certificates
Pastoral station maps - (11 maps of individual stations)
Railways - (4 maps)
Timber Reserves - (3 maps)
Water supply (4 maps)
- Dunolly Land District
- Dunolly Cemeteries
- Bendigo District fire maps
Note: Sample Images are in low quality, actual imagines on CD are High Quality & CD Case Cover may vary in colour depending on the colour of paper used at the time of printing.