SDC2300 (Complete 20700 Battery Kit) Includes:
2x 20700 Batteries (3.6v 4250mah)
2x 20700 Battery Capsules
1x 20700 2CELL Battery Charger
1x Power Cable for Battery Charger
1x 20700 Battery storage case
1x Safety / Instructions sheet
Individual items can be brought separately.
Warning: Use caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode if mishandled or used in any way not intended by the manufacturer, including inside or outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion battery or batteries - use at your own risk.
- 20700 batteries are sent (posted by freight) not completely or fully charged for saftey reasons.
- They will need to be fully charged before use and after use recharged again before seing longer duration with SDC metal detector.
- Battery duration of 20700 batteries, we supply varies depending on how many targets are detected - (whenever a target is detected a small amount of battery power is consumed) by the metal detector. Therefore the overall battery life duration can vary depending on 'target to no-target ratios'.
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use.
- Never charge a battery to 4.3v or above.
- Do not store your li-ion battery fully charged for extended periods of time (weeks or more). If you must store battery, store in the case provided and in a cool dry place at approximately 3.6v - 3.7v and always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container, where battery is secure, well packaged and restricted from movement.
- Only use high quality battery chargers.
- Never leave rechargeable battery in the charger unattended.
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion battery with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries.
- Always charge battery on and within fireproof material.
- DO NOT put or charge battery on wood surface or carpet.
- DO NOT mix and match brands and models, old and new, used and unused batteries.
- Lithium-Ion batteries may explode or catch fire if mistreated, misused or mishandled can pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury or property damage.
- DO NOT use if wrapper or terminal insulator is damaged or torn.
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures.
- DO NOT use force to install in reverse/backwards.
- DO NOT short circuit intentionally or unintentionally.
- DO NOT throw or drop batteries against hard surfaces.
- DO NOT solder onto battery, spot weld only.
- DO NOT use with E-CIGARETTE, Vaporizer or similar device.
- Protective Circuit Board is required when making packs.
- Discard and DO NOT use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present or if known mishandling, accidental drop or otherwise, has occurred.
- Disposal must only be at battery authorized recycling depots.
- Never exceed the battery's specifications.
- It is your responsibility to determine that your charger or device is functioning properly.
- STOP immediately if while charging/storing/using the battery it emits an unusual smell, feels hot, changes color or shape, or appears abnormal in any way.
- KEEP AWAY from pets and children.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution when working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled.
By buying this product or using this product you agree that Gold Search Australia is not to be held responsible for any damages caused by the use, misuse or mishandling of any rechargeable battery, batteries or use of battery charger.